Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sizzix - French General Designs!

Hi All -

I've been so excited to work with my new Sizzix machine and French General designed die cuts that Kaari and Sizzix sent to me, but I had the end of my job to finish out and then Handmade U planning to take care of!  So I've been staring at all the fun projects they can make and dreaming of the day that I could fit some fun creating time in just for me, or for a fun b-day gift for a friend.

I made this fun little sewing kit for my friend & Handmade U Stitch Team member Jennifer.  Who doesn't love a little vintage feedsack embellishment and a place to stash some threads to take on the road with you?!  Isn't this fun?!


If you want to purchase this die along with all the other fun sewing & vintage inspired dies head over HERE to see them all under French General!   I can't wait to try more projects.  

More to come ;)

Thanks Kaari and Sizzix for such awesome products and designs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment